Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hair care (in case I have girls)

This is something I never thought of...what if I have girls? How do I care for their hair? My friend, Cathy, has told me of the difficulties of it but what happens when I actually have to care for a girls hair (other than my own)?

Another mother pointed this out to me....just in case I have girls :)

Thought you all might benefit from this adoptive mom's tutorials, it was really
helpful to me.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Katelynylyn

"I originally made this channel to help other adoptive mothers who were trying
to navigate the waters of styling and caring for hair that was different from
their own. I am so happy that so far, many people, not just adoptive parents,
have found my videos to be helpful. I do not claim to have any expertise, just a
few years of trial and error. I love doing my girls hair and I hope to help
others enjoy it too!"

1 comment:

marina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Led by Him