Friday, May 1, 2009

God's Amazing Grace

Our family has been blessed with all the many people God has graced our lives with. At our new church, Hope Lutheran in De Pere, we are meeting countless people who show God's love daily but I am frequently reminded of my dear friends in Edgar, WI at St. John Lutheran Church who continually amaze me with their open, caring and loving nature. While my husband was still the pastor at St. John their Sunday School classes supported our adoption in many ways . . . the least not being through prayer. Even this month, with us no longer a physical part of their congregation, they are STILL supporting our adoption. What an amazing gift God has given us and the people of central Wisconsin!
Please pray for these awesome Christians, for their continued blessings and support and as they call a new pastor to serve their congregation.

Philippians 1.3-6  
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. 


THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU AT ST. JOHN LUTHERAN CHURCH
AND
PRAISE BE TO GOD!

No comments:

Led by Him