Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Curious?

A lot of people have been asking a lot of questions lately regarding our adoption.  Most of them are answered here - somewhere - on our blog.  Three of them are not - or at least I don't think they are.  So, I thought I would answer them all in one blog post since I can think of nothing earth-shatteringly amazing to tell you :)

Question #1: What agency are you with?
Answer #1: Two agencies actually.

Question #2:  What do you mean?  (I know, these two could be combined but that would only be two questions then, wouldn't it?)

Question #3: Are you trying for a girl?
Answer #3:  No, we are leaving that up to the Ethiopian orphanage and government along with our agencies and ultimately, it is all up to God.  Are we hoping for a girl is a totally different question :)

No comments:

Led by Him