Friday, January 9, 2009

Passports and Adoption Paperwork

Greetings!  So, we are still waiting on one background check (Marathon County Sheriff's Department).  Hopefully, they get it in soon.  It was the only background check I had to pay for and it is the only one that took longer than a week!  Grrrr.  While we are waiting for that - and while I have some "free" time on my hands - I am getting my passport application ready.  That's right...I've never had a passport.  I'm old enough to remember when you didn't need a passport to cross the Mexican border :)  So, I am filling out my application - which is quite exciting by the way - and getting the needed fees, proof of identity, proof of citizenship and all that wonderful stuff together.  Then it is on to Matthew's renewal application.  The picture on his old passport is AWESOME!  Ask him -- wait, ask me and I will show it to you.  

No comments:

Led by Him